WWW.DJFRESCO.COM

F

FRESCO69

Everybody check out my mixes @ www.DJFRESCO.COM
I am a dj from New York City. I spin everything from Tribal to Trance (electronic music). I only been djing for about 2 years. Tell me what you think?

Great music...

Hey you,
your mixes are good, especially the 2 progressive ones.
Good work.

Greetings...Synchronizer

Synchronizer,

Thanks alot for the support. I am a New York DJ. I try not to sound to much like all these NYC DJ's. They really focus on NYC Hard house. To me it all sounds the same. Nothing but GHB build ups. I really like the import sounds from Germany, Holland and Italy. People please visit my website @ www.djfresco.com - Let me know what you think of the sounds?

Good luck

I hope very very much people visit your site. I´m from Germany and your mixes sound very germanized. I like them, and i hope other people like your mixes too.

Greetings....Synchronizer

Germany? What part? I would love to go to Europe. I want to hit the Love Parade. So many great djs and producers in Germany. Please pass the word of my website. I would greatly appreciate that.
For the sounds of the underground.. . Please go to www.DJFRESCO.COM

The green Heart

I´m from Thuringia, there between the hills and the forest.
It´s very quiet here, there are not much places to go and to
listen to good music. So some of my friends and me are creating a little music. But it goes to a harder kind of music. Do you know the music-style of Chris Liebing or Pascal F.E.O.S.??? This is the kind of music we make. Some of us are also making Drum´n Bass. But the things we produce ourselfes should stay at the uncommercial Site, because there is tooooo much commercial music in Germany.

Re: The green Heart

Synchronizer said:
I´m from Thuringia, there between the hills and the forest.
It´s very quiet here

Man it sounds like a wonderful, peaceful place

HaHa

In our town we got only a population of 300 people, and the most of it are old people. They don´t understand the things
we do and they have closed our meeting-place. They don´t remember when they were young. But the positive thing is that you can make music as loud as possible and nobody cares, because the older ones don´t hear so good.

And you thought it is a peaceful place.

[Edited by Synchronizer on 09-28-2000 at 12:09 PM]

Question

I don´t know how to do this. Can i send it to info@onlineDj.com???

[Edited by Synchronizer on 09-28-2000 at 12:41 PM]

Good sounding mix! Nice flow! Too bad I'm not really into Progressive or Tribal. However, I couldn't feel the energy of the mix... hmm... must be because I couldn't get into the music. Your transitions are nice... Good mix all around!!!

Re: Question

Synchronizer said:
I don´t know how to do this. Can i send it to info@onlineDj.com???

No mate its easy... upload an image to a free server (like xoom and such) and type the URL of the image file with the code before and after it (see the link I gave you, it explains everyhting you can so in a post including pictures)

Man, reading all this really makes me realize it's a long time since I made an Online mix...
Busted my soundcard, so I'll have to buy another one, but that won't be a prob. The main prob is the time. Loads of spinning to do, I'm never at home. I'll make one soon. The only thing I want to know from you guys is after how much time you stop listening (even if it's good), cuz my previous mix was +1h long (still online!) and it takes a lot to upload it with my humble modem (oh broadband how I envy you :D ), so I know I don't spend all my time uploading something you don't listen to...

Peace out

Depends, usualy listen till the end (which is normally an hour)coz I'll be fiddling around with something else while I'm listening.
Oh, by the way, that is the cutest pic!! hehe:)
(the one on your site)

Re: The green Heart

Synchronizer said:
Do you know the music-style of Chris Liebing or Pascal F.E.O.S.??? Greetings....Synchronizer

Pascal F.E.O.S.

Is that from germanys "Pascal Device"?

There's too much stuff to reply on!

Dj Thy said:

The only thing I want to know from you guys is after how much time you stop listening (even if it's good), cuz my previous mix was ... BlaBlaBla! (HeHe)
Peace out

I'd say:
---If the mix has some certain points where it fades out and starts again, maybe in another tempo or another style:
Up to 1.30 hour. (with at least 5 of these points.)

---If the mix is fluent:
Up to 30-45 minutes tops

I believe you should have the time to "sway" if you know what I mean. Even if it is goa you're mixing.

[Edited by Dj Chriss on 10-02-2000 at 01:25 PM]

FRESCO69 said:
Everybody check out my mixes @ www.DJFRESCO.COM
I am a dj from New York City. I spin everything from Tribal to Trance (electronic music). I only been djing for about 2 years. Tell me what you think?
If you added a little more trance and a little less progressiveness to your first mix, then you got exactely the thing I like. Da CLUBZZZZOUUUNNDD!

I love your mixes!

Dear Dj Chriss,

Thanks for the support. I am currently working on a true trance mix. Don't get me wrong I Love Electronic(Trance) music. It's just being a New Yorker the majority of soundz are very hard progressive music. The stuff i play is more of a Progressive Trance style. In the next weeks, I will be updating my music. Hope you check it out!!!!!!!

DJ FRESCO

-Respect the beatz-

nice

as a designer, i think it's quite cool for a dj.
cool "welcome to the club" sound. keep on.

Back