WOW!WOW!WOWO!WOWO!WOWO!WWO

D

djdetox909

WOW! THERE IS TRULY A SENCE OF COMUNITY HERE. PEOPLE DONT PUT EACH OTHER DOWN. PPL ACTUALY RESPECT EACH OTHER ON THIS MESSAGE BORD AND ADVICE ONE ANOTHER AS BEST AS THEY CAN. ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT.

:) YES YES YES
You should be careful with the ALL CAPS thing, it sounds like you are shouting ;)
you are probably scaring people like this LOL
see you around

[Edited by superman on 09-05-2000 at 04:55 PM]

Well I had to learn most of my skills myself, and I've always had the feeling that I've could have been in the position that I am now much faster if I had some peeps to tell me what to do. Now with the Internet and all the today's technology, we can communicate and help people from huge distances away. So now we have the possibility to help beginners (well, not necessarily beginners) out to achieve their dreams better and faster, why would we deny that to them? It's always better when you can share ideas with friends that have the same interests.
It sure gives me a good feeling when I can help someone out so he can continue to grow in skillz...

Peace
Dj Thy

Agreed Dj Thy.
I've been working on several expensive softsynths and hardwares for some years, and I just wish I'd had a place like this. I love it.
I also like to give advise, but I hope that noone thinks there's any easy way in without getting the easy way out. This buisness is harsh!
Advice to any newcom's out there:
Take your time! Make an effort. Try to figure out new things yourself. Don't overuse our old cliche's. It'll pay of in the end.
And as a great Dj told me a few days ago: Be Patient!
(Boy - am I tired it's reflecting my writing isn't it? Be happier tomorrow! logging off)
Sincerely Dj Chriss
http://www.mp3.com/ChrissT

yeah no kidding... This place is good. OK I need to learn more stuff to be able to help other people too :)

Yes, seriously, this is one of the only boards I know where people help each other, without some ***holes insulting, flaming or making fun of people.
Hope this stays like now, then this board will have a very fine future...

Peace
Dj Thy

Back