whats ur dj name

Dj Guy Styles (with a long e)
I think if you were meant to be a DJ, then a DJ name will just come to you, kind of like DJ Flock's example.

As for my I got the name styles, because I am always smiling, (guy smiley), I wear nice clothes, and I can dance good. I got style. Oh, and the dj stylus.
All of that emerged into guy styles.
I got one friend who knows me real well and based on what mood I'm in calls me either guy stylus, guy styles, guy stylee, guy smiley, or guy stylin, and sometimes just good ole Guy.
Oh, and if I bust out something phat, it's "BLAH! Guy Styles!"

Maybe this is just me thinking with my homosexual attitude.

But "GUY~STYLES" ...i hear "IM INTO DUDES"

LoL...go for dj stylus

J/P BUDDY...my name is 8 times gayer

Dillin Quent

or for the slow headed out there - delinquent

dj /-/2o said:
Maybe this is just me thinking with my homosexual attitude.

But "GUY~STYLES" ...i hear "IM INTO DUDES"

I've got so many gay jokes having my real name be Guy, which is just one letter away from Gay. I don't think you could think of one that I havn't heard of. They don't even phase me.

What does phase me are the guys who are gay that think like you and try and find out if I am "INTO DUDES." They get the cold shoulder and I usually go find a beautiful girl to go sit next to. If I were to change my name I don't think that would change.

OK GUY STYLES.

I was 100% joking with you man.
Every name is cool.
I just got a nasty PM from you and dude..
i made fun of my self
"my name is 8 times gayer"

I didnt know you would get so offended man..
cant we all just get along..

DJ Lucid.

Simple, clean, and meaningful. Some of the best sets can be surreal, like a lucid dream. Its a bit cheesy, but it beats using my real name, Chris Lewis.

IRONFIST
pretty self explanatory some of my boys told me i should use it. I work out alot and do MMA so im a pretty big dude and i pack
a nice punch. plus i put out productions under IRONWORKS
wich represents how solid everything i do is on a physical and mental level.

represents how solid everything i do is on a physical and mental level

don't take this the wrong way, but that sounds like something you'd write in a resume.

I normally just use my name but there is a few people who insist on calling me DJ Frosty (it's a long, stupid story). I think I'll have to move before I'm ever rid of that name.

y_it:earp

my real first name is Wyatt and ever since highschool basketball i got the nickname wyatt earp(like the famous cowboy) for my sharpshooting skills.

anyways, once i got into playing records i figured i couldnt come up with a better dj name than the nickname id already been given so i just funked up the spelling a bit and out came --> y_it:earp

i honestly dont see myself getting one... my boy and i do gigs together.., and whenever our names go out on flyers... . He's got a name. its varies but is pretty much the same. "Bull" b/c his name is sam.. and he loves to fight so he got the nick name sammy the bull .... from that movie.. cant remember the name. so from that he went on to get bull. even if it sounds gay.. its a pretty good name.. but as far as my name.... doesn't exist.

here it is

So my name is Dylan, I didn't feel like being dj dylan.. Mother phucers may think I'll be spinnin some 90210 type of **** . Yet I want to stay true to my name:Dylan so I went with Dealin
beatz..
and thats what I do best.

-peace
Dealinbeatz

my whole name is William David Lee Ormesher.....

at work, my co-workers noticed that when i'm logged in, they see my name at the bottom of the screen (first initial, last name) as WORMESHER ....so they started calling me WORM from the first four letters...

so it's stuck, if you call the store, you have to ask for worm, because they definetly don't know me as david lee there...one newer guy had to ask me about 2 weeks into working there what my name was because he didn't know it...i'm just called worm...

i'm thinking about letting that drag into my dj name

Im either oku or kodo, Kodo after the crazy japanese drummers that pretty much spend their whole lives learning to play these huge drums, they are pretty amazin.

oku

my dj name is "Replika".
i use it as kind of mocking the recent number of djs there are and that most of them have nothing new to bring to the scene. they are in other words "replicas" of more well known djs.

i thought id show my point of view on that in my dj name and by spelling it differently to show that i may appear to be a replica but will show you that i have something that other djs dont have.

perhaps i put too much thought into it....lol

:D

Back