whats ur dj name

Keff Jam

I was spinnin' at my house one day when a friend of mine walked in and burst out "Man, that's a keff jam you got goin' there...". So that kinda stuck with me. Sometimes I stick "DJ" infront of it.

Keff is a local expression here in Sweden, comparable to "wicked" or something like that.

So there it is...

DJ Lost

2 Reasons

1. I have no sense of direction at all, and maps do me almost no good

2. Kind of a soul searching thing, because at 24 I'm still figuring out what I want to do with my life, but this military thing is working out ok.

Ive gone through tons of names. DJ Hidden Moped, Proffeseur Science, ive settled on Manphetamine, cause my stuff is darker now, Doctor satan is another i was playing around with. Just stick two funny words together, that somehow represent something about you, and go with it.

Syrophenikan said:
I was thinking about using DJ Tanner. :D :D :D

hehehehe

i think thats a long running joke in many dj circles :D

i've been using the alias AlurOne! for many things since i was about 14. it started when i used to bomb walls and freight trains with spraypaint - the letters themselves were fun to draw and get creative with, so i was using it in the graf cicuit around my city. then it eventually stuck as my dj name.

btw, if a dj or mc has a name with ONE at the end, you can usually tell it was from thier graffiti days - such as KRS ONE for example. . .

Last edited:
I have a name that is already used by a professional dj. So i chose Deflation. The name of the band Im in is Stagflation, and Deflation sounds nice with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
guess what mine is lol......psuedo

it was supposed to be pseudo which means fake....but i was drunk and bla bla bla.....spelt it to the organizers wrongly bla bla bla.....and tadaaa it kinda stuck........so now im known as psuedo...still pronounced as pseudo but spelt differently lol.....
and abt the dj bit infront.....never wanted it.....it kinda came with the whole package....:monkey: :monkey:

thinking of changing my name on my id too........ :)

ok that was also kinda what I was wondering, I have never heard of anyone useing it but in that case I won't I guess. What about DJ HOLEY lol last name.

I have used 'Keiosh' in the past when i plyaed breaks a few years back. Then i was involved in a group of there playing tech-house as 'The Flipside Mafia' and now I spin deep house as 'Alex JT' and produce tunes as 'Plump Ducks' and 'Swing Park'

Viper983 said:
ok that was also kinda what I was wondering, I have never heard of anyone useing it but in that case I won't I guess. What about DJ HOLEY lol last name.

viper i suggest you try to come up with something that has some meaning behind it. its always good to have at least a small story behind your name. . . i think in a lot of cases, people's real names make good dj names.

Yea well that is why i have thought about holey because is my last name and kinda sounds cool but also woried some people might think it is Church mixes or somthing. Viper kinda has some meaning but really can't use it if a bunch of people use it..

Believe it or not I actually found the Alf picture on ESPN X games picture of the week. I highly doubt hes a professional X game superstar, but the picture made me laugh so I had to take it. Plus, who doesn tlike Alf?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm new... never played a real gig - except 4 tunes around 2:30am w/ 5 people on the dance floor b(house party that ended at 3am).

I never used a name, but I'm thinking of e[dub] because my initials are E.W. hehe, maybe lame?

My middle name is Timo (for real!!) and I think it's already been taken (kinda)... LOL

e[dub] said:
Hi I'm new... never played a real gig - except 4 tunes around 2:30am w/ 5 people on the dance floor b(house party that ended at 3am).

I never used a name, but I'm thinking of e[dub] because my initials are E.W. hehe, maybe lame?

My middle name is Timo (for real!!) and I think it's already been taken (kinda)... LOL

welcome to FP :hello:

i actually think e[dub] is a kinda cool name, plus it relates to your real name.

if your real name is cool you should use it.

you can also use first and middle if that's
cooler or middle and last... or whatever
combination you see fit.

i think real names are cool.

if you can come up with something
original and cool that's not your
real name (or an amagram of your
real name), then go for it.

the days of cool Rave Names are done.

gone are the days of Huggie (now Hector
Merida) in the place of more substantiated
monikers.