whats ur dj name

lol, well thanks for the input, but the question is only really to add the Miss or not. I'm an English major and a house music DJ, aint no way I'm intentionally misspelling my own silly stage name... lol

BlooSkiyeeGurl in tha hizzzoww...lol

BS butyallaresocutethanksforplaying G

PS. Ratio of intentionally misspelled dj names on this board to correctly spelled or given names, anyone? I'd guess 9:2.

all my favorite DJs (Francois Kevorkian, Joe Claussell et al) use their real names, and since I'm a complete rip-off, I naturally do the same thing. It's just sad my real name is Raysin Sise-Bowles... ;)

you have a slave called mats? why keep him in a vacuum?

he's got a vacuum inside his head. and he's not my slave, I pay him rather handsomely.

seen some cool names, i like the vacuum cleaner one. i play synths and drum machines with another guy, so i'm not really a dj, but we go by the name "the basilians", an order of catholic priests founded in france in the 1830's dedicated to education. their motto is "teach me goodness, discipline and knowledge." i ain't catholic or nuthin', just always liked that. i go by "loper tea". loper is my last name, and happens to be dutch for "walking". i like to think of myself as calmly cruising through life. the "tea" comes from my first name, i dunno. the other guy in my group doesn't like it. but then again he calls himself "shoe". so i don't know. what ya'll think?

I like them all :).

The ratio of intentional misspellings was just an observation, def not a negative judgement in any way.

Rock on, my bad, grammatically rebellious brothers!

BS stillofcoursethedjnameisonlyasgoodasthedj G

---> timlo:
I def think you should flip it, and spell it "tee" instead. Tee Loper - that IMHO would look really fly, really old-school, like Tee Scott from Better Days. Just my worthless opinion, but...

oh, and Fonkmastur Wiggum is just playin' ya. My real name is Mats Omalm, very swedish and very boring, but it's my name and I think I'm the only guy on the planet with that name.

damn, i thought i was being cool. runner eh? not quite the flavor i was lookin for, but i can do something w/ it. i wanna keep as much of my name as possible. mats omalm? why couldn't i have a cool *** name like that? thanks mom and dad. i can't wait to have kids to **** up someday!

"i can't wait to have kids to **** up someday!"

on second thought, i can totally wait. and for a damn long time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dj Continuum

i wanted a word that had to do with we what we do. i found slika first, cuz i guess you had to do slick moves to switch from one track to another so i came up with Slika. but then people wouldnt pronouce it the way i wanted them to so i changed name. i still wanted it to have a certain conection with music, mixing, sets. i later on found the name Continuum. its a great word. its exacly what we do with our music, our mixing.

Continuum : A continuous extent, succession, or whole, no part of which can be distinguished from neighboring parts except by arbitrary division.

I was trying to think of a DJ name....

The ones I came up wiith are....

Beatnik
DJ Beat It
The Ryan (Ryan is my first name)

Why don't anybody use their real name? I bet you all have really fly names in real life.

Dj Tross

Its short for AlbaTross (the bigger seagull like bird). It all started when I went to Hawaii with a few friends to work. I guess i wasnt as tan as i should have been ;) im taller then they are also... Anyways, they started calling me Tross or albatross.

Who knows =p It stuck though heh.

Back