whats ur dj name

RTDJ

I first started going with DJ Ry Ry [my first name is Ryan] but quickly realized it was fairly juvenilish, and I switched. Most everyone goes by 'DJ This' and 'DJ That' so I thought I'd be a little different and put the DJ in the back. RT are my first initials--Ryan Thomas. So it's kinda like Magnum PI or Doogie Howeser, MD: Ryan Thomas, DJ. I figured if this gig takes me anywhere, soon enough I'd switch it to the full name and not just the initials.

Also thinking of going by Prints Rye.

Nah, not really.

Why can't you guys be creative like prince and go for " the dj formerly known as" and have a funky symbol of a record or something and that will be your identity? and everytime they say your name they have to put up a cool symbol and wave it around the crowd instead of your saying your name, which you don't really have..., that'll really get em! or your name can be a certain way you cross your fingers together, so it'll be like a ritual everytime you start to dj the crowd puts up these hand gestures... :victory: :bigeyes: :victory:

Mr Softy

Several reasons:

a) I really enjoy this Cari Lekebush tune.
b) I did not want to be "DJ Something"
c) I appreciate the harsh, dark and violent side of techno music, and I liked the contradiction. :D

K. Renton

K= from Kris, my first name
Renton= did you see the movie "trainspotting"? i realy liked the name, not the person...

Use your own name that 's the best cuz is who you are. Unless you might run in2 others using that name. So have ur name and add a last name or something...that people is gonna know is you. Well unless you have bombed a party or something having one of those dj names is quite good like DJ TrainWrecker HAHAH~~~LOL~~~

Sophistik.

But all my friends call my some-fish-stick. ;) go figure.

Luckily, nobody ever spells it wrong on a flyer. But they spell it with a c at raveshack all the time... even if i'm clearly wearing a shirt that has a K on the end. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dj Versatile said:
Sophistik.

But all my friends call my some-fish-stick. ;) go figure.

Luckily, nobody ever spells it wrong on a flyer. But they spell it with a c at raveshack all the time... even if i'm clearly wearing a shirt that has a K on the end. :rolleyes:

Friends will always find a way to rip on you...that's what friends are for! :rolleyes: :p

dj Catalyst

It's like what happens when 2 things mix, Kind of what I try to do with music! I change the way you listen to music! :monkey:

"dj sasquatch (the table fiend)"

damn kids with their turntables

It''s Blue Sky, and prolly self-explanatory :).

Tho i recently realized there are like, 3 other Blue Skys and they are all guys so I'm thinking to make it Miss Blue Sky. Thoughts?

BS notcuzofthetoriamossongthoitisnice G

funkmasterwikki said:
"dj sasquatch (the table fiend)"

damn kids with their turntables

Really sasquatch?!? lol, that's hilarious!

BS nowijustseeabighairyjammasterj G

BlueSkyGirl said:
Tho i recently realized there are like, 3 other Blue Skys and they are all guys so I'm thinking to make it Miss Blue Sky. Thoughts?

[/B]

What about about just Blue. Probably taken...but sounds cool.

g

dj_g said:

What about about just Blue. Probably taken...but sounds cool.

g

does sound cool, but has far different connotation:

Blue = sad
Blue sky = nice day out!

Anything even remotely sad wouldn't be right for me.

Thanks tho :)!

BS happyeverysinglefrippindayjusttobehere G

BlueSkyGirl said:
It''s Blue Sky, and prolly self-explanatory :).

BS notcuzofthetoriamossongthoitisnice G

good to see a fellow NBer!!

what about " Ms. BluSkye " ....

:victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
djalexander said:

good to see a fellow NBer!!

what about " Ms. BluSkye " ....

:victory:

:hello:

Ms. rather than Miss... somewhat more elegant I suppose... I'll take it under advisement :).

Good to see you too! ::pusswah::

BSG

BlueSkyGirl said:

:hello:

Ms. rather than Miss... somewhat more elegant I suppose... I'll take it under advisement :).

Good to see you too! ::pusswah::

BSG

good luck with the name.

Back