whats ur dj name

I'm currently Dj Bradley Bass, but I'm thinking I'm gonna change to Dj Jargon...

modernstyle said:
I mix tight dnb, someone called me "dangereous", so i might stick with "Dangereous D" (name's dennis), i think it is not oh so bad!

"MC DD?"

Catchy.

I just go by Johnathan G.

Mostly because I got so annoyed with all the local dj's who either had the stupidest names or used a big DJ's name spelled wrong.

I dont miss my stage name,

-Johnathan

I go by Mr. Choung.

At first I was thinkng about all these cool guy nicknames.. but I guess Mr. Choung is best right now... And I don't believe in giving myself nicknames... so one day somebody will give me a DJ name.

I dont really have a Dj name. My first name is Kingsley (bloody parents!) so KINGS is fine. If I actually get a gig one day when I dont have to carry all the equipment arround(my idea of succesfull Dj!) then I might consider Dj KINGS. My friend Matt calls himself Dj Nitrous, but I prefer to call him Dj Mattress!!

KINGS.

Last edited:
Brockie

It's been my nick name since school.

My surname is Brock

Well, my real name is Andrej. Because of the last bit of my name (Drej), people said I should be Dr. Drej, making a parody of Dr. Dre. But, I thought that was gay (hey, I'm rhyming!).

Since I love the uniqueness in my name (the added j to the end) I wanted to come up with a name with it. So I thought, Mr Drej! See? It rocks.....shh

MrDrej.com

Got me a domain too ^.^

My DJ name is delouxxx. I think its cheesy too but it sticks. I wanted my real name to somehow be involved and thought this was clever. My real name is Lou, short for Luis and i fitted it in there awkwardly haha hope that helped.

I like the sound of CYBER, but it seems there are already various artist with this nickname. So I think I'm going to go with CYBR or CYBERTONE instead.

Back