What software will set the BPM for the entire mix.

D

Digaldeman

When I'm at the gym (doing cardio and using my CD player)I work harder when the song's BPM is around 100. As soon as a slower song comes on, my intensity falls off. If the song is too fast then I cant keep up.

I need a software that allows me to create a mix of MP3s. I want to set the BPM for the entire mix and the software should adjust the BPM of each Mp3. After all this, I want to be able to burn it to a CD with the track numbers coinciding with where each Mp3 song begins.

I tried a demo of MixMeister but it doesnt allow me to set the BPM for the entire mix. Maybe I'm over looking something.

Do any of these mixing software have this feature?

Wow!

I find the same thing but with a BPM of about 145 BPM (I'm probably not as fit as you and my resting heart rate is probably a bit higher as a result). When the music and BPM is right, I get carried away and start to forget what I'm doing and dont mind the exercise. Be great to know if anyone else has the same experience without chemical intervention!?

As for software that will do what you want..dont know!?

KINGS.

Sony/Sonic Foundry's Acid has a globally bpm setting, which will set the tracks to all the same bpm. I usually save the wav afterwards and use another program to track it out. Hope this was what you were looking for.!

I tried a demo of MixMeister but it doesnt allow me to set the BPM for the entire mix. Maybe I'm over looking something.

You can do it in mixmiester. Just right click the songs in your playlist, then go to properties, then uncheck the box that says "play at original BPM" then type the BPM you want in the text box below. If you want the same BPM through the whole mix you can just go through and do that for each song. Mixmiester will make the appropriate changes in your transitions

yeh mixmister is probably your best bet!! acid is more of an engineering tool, and you do need to mess about with it to work it out in some cases!!

also, traktor or the final scratch software will do this but you will have to either mix up the tracks your self or just drop tune after tune one after another!!

Back