what equipment is needed to play ableton live arrangments live like rufus/the acid st

nqcowboy87

ive been playiun g guitar for three years now and drums for 15 only recently getting back into playing music properly in the last three years. i have recently found an affinity with electronic music and am looking to meld a stone sour/foo fighters sound with elements of house and breakbeat sounds. i have been composing and arranging on ableton and am ready to take it live however i do nt know what i need equipment wise. alll i have at the moment is my macbook 2.7ghz 8gb, axiom 25 keyboard, boss dr sampler fender tele and vox amp and a couple of pedals. my question is what equipment is needed to plug into a sound system and what would be the best way to do this. i dont want anything complicated i just want to play guitar chords over a premade backing track, and have the axiomto play synth melodies in massive during the breakdown and have the boss sampler setup so i can use te pads to trigger samples in real time. so as far as plugging from my laptop into a di box what is equired on my end

sorry for the confusing question

Back