Traktor vs. MixMeister

Salas831Rapper

I started using the demo version of MixMeister I like the way it works but it seems a little limited. I seen Traktor and heard its real good has anyone used both these programs if so what program would you say is better and why

it's completely different types of dj software.

mixmeister - sequencer based djing. you can have up to eight tracks going at once.

traktor - classic dj setup emulation. you can have up to four decks going at once.

it depends on your workflow. do you want something based on the classic dj setup, or something based on a sequencer?

if you would like the sequencer based setup. i'd actually recommend ableton live over mixmeister. you can do a lot more with it, it's better suited for live performance, and it isn't too much more expensive than mixmeister. i think mixmeister is way overpriced for what it does. you can do the same with software that doesn't cost as much.

Thanks for da info but I have another question I used mixmeister and I like da fack dat it matches da tempos of da songs without changing the pitch when it goes to the next song does ableton live do da same?

Back