traktor can't read bpm?

droo09

Hi, after using traktor for a few days, I realized that it doesn't read some bpm's correctly. For instance, it reads 50 cent "outta control remix" to be 138 bpm, but after beat counting using a clock, I found it was around 96 bpm.. anyone know what is going on?

you can tell it what bpm its supposed to be in your track list, use mixmeister to find your bpm exactly like 96.43, and then tell traktor thats what the correct bpm is. once you do that, tracktor is so easy to use.

I was looking at mixmeister and it looks like it does NOT run on mac.. can someone tell me some bpm finding programs that run on mac? o and thanks for the replies guys

droo09 said:
I was looking at mixmeister and it looks like it does NOT run on mac.. can someone tell me some bpm finding programs that run on mac? o and thanks for the replies guys

Dont you have the skill to count them yourself? If not you might want to consider learning :).

If you really want the computer to do all the work for you & be completely deskilled - then by all means, google will throw up quite a few suggestions for freeware programs that count BPMs.

Back