Technics Sl-dz1200 - Vinyl Simulation Scratch Mode Video

"ok, i agree that the tech cd deck is a disappointment, but "videos do not lie?" um...that's one of the wrongest things i've ever heard."

I can even manipulate my own video recorded at home. That is easy. Import the video in cubase sx and do some EQ or reverb tricks or even cut certain elements out. A video that has the thing you want to show to the people is going to put online.....it it sounds or things you don't like about it....you delete it.

I am not saying your video is corrupt of cours. I try to stay in the middle.

true... I agree videos can be manipulated, but for any person who wants to know, the video should bring up enough curiousity to go and find out for themselves...

if not then take it for what it is worth...8-)

heh hamzter.

have you tried the cdx? Do you know any news about the new pioneer cd player ? or prototypes?

thnx

EL_HOlandes said:
It sounds like red and stimpy al to me

HAHAHA! this guy is hillarious, oh my god, who the f*ck is RED and stimpy! haha, i kno this is besides the point of the thread but i think he should shut up!

p.s. im not biased or anything (and i am definately not saying anyone is!) but if you were to compare side by side the technics sldz1200 and the denon s5000, the denon kicks its ass way out of the water, beleive me, ive tried both.

EL_HOlandes,

The only Pioneer that I am aware of is the CDJ-1000 MKII. I used to own the first CDJ-1000 and it was alright. I needed the money for new wheels and tires for the family ride, so I sold the CDJ-1000. The CDX on the other hand I did a review of both the SL DZ-1200 and the Numark CDX. Check it out...

http://hamzter.hamsterkaba.com/CDXvsDZ-1200.html

Let me know what you think...

I know I will pick one up next month from www.americanmusicsupply.com on the 3 month payment plan. I can get it From Grandma's Music and Sound in Albuquerque, New Mexico for $10 less and no tax. But I need 3 months to buy it.

Hey Guys,

On Dec 26 for *24 hours* there is going to be a CRAZY Boxing day sale at Sensei Haus!

All Vinyl Discs for the Technics SL-DZ1200 will be HALF PRICE! For 24hrs only!

Unbelievable!!!!! I've been waiting for this!

Peace & Happy holidays !

Back