Some questions

HelloWorld

1. Why does my song sound different when i have headphones on and different when i take them off (sounds good on headphones, terrible without)?
  2. How to make perfect balance between (usualy acapella is always or too loud or too silent) Base, Pluck, Drums, Claps, Cymbals and Acepella while making remix? (I'm trying to EQ, I put limiters, reverbs but it's just terrible)
  3. What is perfect schedule to study for a complete begginer example : Mon - Mixing Tue - Melodies Wen - Synths can somebody do a schedule in good order for a complete begginer?
  4. Some tips on making melodies?
  5. Is buying MIDI keyboard worth the money & which are the best?

1. You need decent monitors.
2. Mix with dry signals, take the levels down half way, do the drums/bass first, vocals next, then layer the rest on top gradually until everything sounds sweet.
3. No idea.
4. sing or whistle a melody, record it into your mobile phone, then try and replicate it with a keyboard.
5. Definately if you don't have one. Look at the M-Audio range, good quality and cheap too.

Audioroom.

1. Every different source is... different :D
2. You could also compare with high-quality records and try to do similar.
3. Any day.
4. Everything You like.
5. I used to make beats without any MIDI controller for many years, but I bought it to play bass line and it makes playing chops a little bit easier. (I use sampling, mostly).

PS. Haha those questions are some serious THANG bro

Back