Skratch vid!!

Itchy_digits

Hi guys, would like people to check out my lil skratch vid on my myspace. It's only a practise and is a little old now but would like to hear views.

Apologies for the quality and uninspiring sample choice, the beat is one of my own.

Thanks in advance.

www.myspace.com/itchydigits

Last edited:
And how bout the skratch vid? lol

Nah but thanx for checking my music. Glad you like the Xylophone beat. That's been sitting around for about a year now. I'm just starting to get things moving with getting a release together.

Any other thoughts on the vid or music would be appreciated.

Peace.

I thought the scratching sounded pretty good, I couldn't really hear the beat though. I thought you jumped right in nicely.
Other than the sample choice (which you mentioned) I would suggest taking some breaks in between cuts. That was more like rapid fire the whole time.

You got skills though, keep doing your thing.

ah yeh. lol like I said it's a practise and at the mo I'm in this point where I'm just coming out of a big phase of getting technically better and this was recorded a few months back when I was just trying to blast stuff out as a practise.

Thanks for advice/compliments. Will look u up on the myspace. Peace.

not bad, but here's my constructive criticism...

try to change up your patterns. you repeat a lot your patterns over and over again.

also try to slow down and add pauses in between cuts. let your cuts breathe. it's not a race, it's music. that's the reason why cats such as toad, d, ricci, mike boo, and excess are so ill.

good work overall.

Back