which scratch mixer

olides

i am looking for a scratch mixer. obviously, i want good quality, smooth faders, hamster switches etc, but i also want it to have a 'record' output. does anyone know of a good mixer? thanks

the vestax pmc 05 is the best bang for you buck. Solid structure, good price, quality faders etc.... ive had mine for quite some time now and i see nothing wrong with it.

and everything has a record output just use the out and input it into a recorder durr?

Last edited by a moderator:
rane ttm 54 or 56

solid construction,good eqs,2 outs (1 for the speakers and the other for recording) crossfaders quality faders. ebay got rane 56's for like 625 idk if you can get them cheaper.

kuttzilla said:

and everything has a record output just use the out and input it into a recorder durr?

you are thinking of 'master out'. this pre amplifies the signal as opposed to the pure, unmodified signal coming out of a 'tape out' or 'record out' socket. it is better for recording, as the name suggests.

pretty much all mixers can be hooked up to amp and seperate record unit!!

vestax 06/05 great,

technics dmc industry standard if you want quality eq effects which vestax just dont have on the 06/05
and you get replacement faders!

as for rane, you cant go wrong!!

if the pioneer job is that one with the orange/green sampler button and fx unit built in! they are tidy, but the faders dont take that much abuse!!

might not be the one that iv had a play on though!

Back