Road Ready Cases

Attacktix

I just ordered a road ready case (RRDJCD19W) and am wondering if they are known to be a solid case company. I got them from Pro Sound Stage and Lighting and also wonder if anyone has had expereinces with them.
thanks

PSSL is an excellent place - for me my purchase was practically at my door before I could blink twice. I think road-ready cases are pretty decent too.

I've used road ready alot. we have a 32x4 mixer w/ a road ready case that we haul around and abuse every week for the past year and that damn case can take some serious abuse! I think you made a good choice.

A local DJ buddy of mine swears by his Road Ready cases, though I'm partial to Odyssey and Grundorf myself.

I've had a ton of experience with Pro Sound (their office is just down the street from me) and they're a top notch organization all around. With the countless purchases I've made from them, I've never once had a problem with service there.

DM

odyssey makes some really amazing turntable cases (all three of my decks are in them). as for road ready, i have a Road Ready case for my Xone 464. looks really pimp. Very solid cases.

Road ready, just like my anvil case... we like to pitch them off bridges over the freeway when we run out of cinderblocks & bricks- just as solid!

Back