Plz! Anyone with info on Pro-X Fader come forth!

vinylhead

Hi all, im stuck with a crappy alps fader for my 05 which does not cut very cleanly, and I havnt found a way to modify that fader yet, i have asked around in the past, but nothin seems to work for that model fader, so now im just gonna put some money towards Eclectic Breaks's Pro X Fade. Now, if anyone out there knows of a Vendor in the US (better yet, Southern California area), or even American hosted vendor websites (talked to European vendors, the exchange rate is murder, plus shipping will put me bankrupt for this one fader) please tell me.
So to sum it up, I appreciate all who were generous with their time to read this post and please, if you have any info or even suggestions on alternative faders (let me know if the cf-pcv is already good enough, or any other ones that can leave a clean cut) or if you own the Pro X Fade-drop a review, in any case please leave your mark on this thread, all love/hate comments are welcomed too. Thank you all and PAYCE!!!

Damn! I wish they could have released it earlier for christmas time. Shame.

By the way Gizmo, when do you think the Urei 1601 review will be up? and are you planning to do a review for the mackie d2?

Last edited by a moderator:
p n g. ive got alps faders on my 07 the up faders and a pcv for the crossfader. and all pcvs on my 06a, but im dying to know what the p n g's feel like. my friend owns a craze stanton, are those the same faders that you buy for around 90 bucks?? sorry to stray off topic. but if it is the same fader i would recomend it over the pcvs. i have no idea but the pcvs are hella loose when i try to shake them up and down. i like the alps for the feel they dont feel loose, but their hard to clean, a trade off when buying the easier to clean pcv. if i could find a fader with the tightness of a alps and the easy take apart of the alps then man that would be an excellent fader

Last edited by a moderator:
P+G feels more similar to alps than pcv, but lighter. Cut in is alot sharper than both tho, more comparable to ttm56.

thanks for the info. i was thinking about gettin one overseas(europe) the official vestax ones but i think i'll settle for the domestic pngs and mod the click plates

djobserv said:
thanks for the info. i was thinking about gettin one overseas(europe) the official vestax ones but i think i'll settle for the domestic pngs and mod the click plates

cls 1 spacers work wonders

Back