Pioneer DDJ-SX and Traktor S4

D

Dream Gate

I know that there are alot of these threads, but I have specific things that I can't find. I just started making beats not too long ago and now I want to learn djing as well. After researching a list of controllers, I've narrowed it to the Sx and S4. I'm leaning more towards the Sx due to reading that it resembles alot of gig setups and gives the more classic, old school dj setup, but still can't decide. I've also seen that people prefer the Traktor software over Serato. So I have a few questions:

1. Which would make it better for me to aquire a better all around knowledge of djing in general while using and learning?

2. I've read that I can use the Sx with traktor software. Is syncing and mapping this an easy process and will it hinder anything?

I'll be using whichever one with my yamaha hsm50s for learning on. I plan on doing Hiphop/Dance. Feel free to throw in any suggestions and personal experiences. Thanks.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-06-2013 at 08:40 PM ----------

Bump...

Back