new scratch track

Hell Yeah.....Dope as f**k man, nice work.....How long you been kutting??

Very nice Jeff,

dope style as always mate, :cool:

what do you put your beats together with?

...by the way, still lovin 'Change the Scratch' too - even if it is an oldie :)

pz

Yo,

I've been cutting since the late eighties. (recognize the cash money/jazzy jeff influence)
I use mpc2000, pmc05 pro 3 and 2 12's.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

J

soooo cleannn

you go into your chirps fast and smooth much props

still would of liked to hear an "ahh" or "fresh" kutt in there so i can really hear you skratch dope none the less

Last edited by a moderator:
mista ed said:
nice sh!t jeff...

payyce!

thanks man love the cuts of culture track by the way.
just added some more joints to my soundclick, check that out

pace

Dope man !! I feel the FONK !! I'm diggin the 'Dangerouz' beat too...keep bangin' em out man.

Last edited by a moderator:
kuttzilla said:
soooo cleannn
still would of liked to hear an "ahh" or "fresh" kutt in there so i can really hear you skratch dope none the less

dropped a cut called "real hip hop" to it wich contains the aaahh,freshhh routine

Man oh man oh man please tell me you are going to drop a CD soon. I just checked out the stuff you put up and just have to say that's the kind of stuff I can listen to over and over...not the boring experimental, "musical" stuff that some say is elevating turntablism to new levels. I want a funky beat and dope scratching. If folks want to make scratch orchestra music that's their business but don't get mad when nobody wants to listen to it because they can't get excited about it.

You really should put out a CD or something.

Yo Jeff,

I know I keep sayin it but I love this s**t man!

Your 'real hip- hop' tune is dope as!!! If I were trying to describle 'turntablism' to someone with no knowledge of it, I think i'd just play them that tune!

I hope you're sellin this stuff too?, but don't get me wrong, I love downloading it for free!!!! :cool:

keep up the good work

pz

Yeah man i know what you're talking about. I was in an experimental jazz band for a couple of years. I quit cause the beats were too wack.
I'd rather call this plain hardcore hip hop cause the basic is the rhythm.

Yes will appear as a collaboration on someones album. Let you guys know when that drops.

Pace

Back