Need some help with NOVATION TWITCH Controller!

kmano

Hey guys, recently I purchased Twitch controller and now I am figuring out the ways to plug it all with my current setup.

It looks like that: I use MacBook Pro + Yamaha HS80 monitors + Apogee One audio interface. The XLR cables with minijack ending goes from monitors to minijack input in Apogee which is connected to Mac through USB. This is how my connection looks like when producing beats.

Now the situation is a bit different cause I am not able to connect Twitch in the same way and I am totally new when it comes to DJing so I am not sure how to do it all. I will post pictures so it's easier for You to see how can I arrange the setup and how to connect Twitch to my audio interface and to my monitors. Advices on what kind of extra cables I'll need will be appreaciated.

Twitch:

Zrzut ekranu 2013-07-1 o 23.36.52.pngZrzut ekranu 2013-07-1 o 23.36.34.png
Audio inteface:

one_.jpg

With the twitch you plug the speakers dirictley from the master outputs on the twitch controller. So at home if you use you computer with a daw or for other sound based applications. You may have to swap cables back and forth to go between a set up outputting from your computer or one outputting from twitch. The twitch controller basically becomes the sound card so usb that directly to your mac then main out put of twitch to your speakers.
You may be able to plug the output of the twitch into your sound card and route it back into your computer set up that way too. If you want to have twitch able to play without having to plug in wires. In that case put the output of twitch into an input on your soundcard. But not fiddled with this myself and may cause some two soundcard one comp based conflicts.
Twitch is set up to be outputting sounds directly as a soundcard. So you can just stroll into a club and plug straight into the system.
Hope I answered your q

Ok so know I need two cables like this -> 56322.jpgto connect my monitors to Twitch, right? One monitor will go to master out right and second will go two master out two, am I correct here? Another thing - why there are two master outputs? Which one should I use in a club if they'll give me a mixer to connect my Twitch into it?

Back