need some advice on hooking this eq up

160db

hello everyone i have a bit of problem im trying to fix im new to DJING so go easy on me plz :D i play music for a boat club that have partys every friday and saturday i use my pc for my music source with 1/2 to 2 RCA in to my MW10 mixer and from the mixer 2 rca to the rca inputs on the amp and works great so the other day i purchased a EQ351 by ART to get more control ofe the bas / mid /highs because the 3 bad on the mixer in to great so for the life of me i cant get it to work with my mixer i bought to the 1/4 to 2 1/4 adapter and its not working maybe it is on mic section but i dont use the mic section since i use the incom at the club so do i need more cables am i hooking it up wrong if anyone can help or fimailar with this mixer and can let me know what i need to do id much appreciate it

When you say DJing do you mean actual DJing or do you just play tracks off your PC?

What software do you use? DJs don't use that equipment. My mind is boggled by what you are doing.

For one thing the eq unit only has single I/O. Like bandcoach says what is your amp?

You should buy a proper mixer

Virtual DJ software /Yamaha MW10 mixer / pyle PT3300 amp /audio card Sound Blaster ZX / 2 subs 2 mid's / highs

and yes i dont scratch stuff at the boat club since 70's rock n roll wouldnt scratch right it would sound like SH** LUL

talking to a friend he says i could try {2} 1 1/4 TRS to 2 rca or 1/2 to 1/4 trs and 1 1/4 TRS to 2 rca run it before the mixer or after dunnothe mixer

just gotta figure out what works best

Back