Need a mix!

K

Katey

I'm not a DJ or anything but if someone is willing to help me it would be great. I know this is a really weird request but just listen...I'm a junior in highschool and our school's homecoming is coming up soon. Every year we do a parade and this year the theme is holidays. Well the junior float is doing "Fourth of July" and it's tradition that you have people dancing. I really need/want a kind of remix of partiotic/new/old/any kind of song that has to do with America (born in the usa, american pie, american women, ect ect ect). we could really use someone's help if they would be willing to. it would be ALOT to us. i know it's not what you guys are used to mixing but it would be a challenge for you to create something like this. if your interested PLEASE email sweetsmiles1015@aol.com ASAP. Thanks!!!

*katey*

Hmmm...*thinking*

Katey,

Well, let me see what I can do...If not me..then I'm sure someone else on here can do it...

First of all, at least I know the "what",

But how about the "how long", and also "when" do you need it by?

=)

here's the info

I'm crossing my fingers that you can do this. I know it's totally not what your used to.

The mix would only have to be like 2 minutes long and I would need it as soon as you can get it to me. Homecoming is October 6 (i know, really close) , but we can whip up a dance in no time at all so even a few days before that would be fine.

i hope you can do it.

thanks,
katey

I see this thread and all I think is "damn the internet is amazing" bringing people together, helping... community.. VERY NICE!

*thinking*

Katey,

Well, I'll try to get things in order before next weekend...

*searching the net*

All I can say is...GOD YA GOTTA LOVE "PEAK LE"!!!

2:00 minutes...*salutes* Maam! Yes, Maam!

Back