Need feed back on Numark TT2 turntables

L

lolyfe

I want to buy an extra set of turntables for back up. Anyone got any feed back on the Numark TT2's? I don't want to spend a whole lot on back ups but want something decent incase of an emergency, or to take to the few house party's I do (people at those rarely respect your stuff).

Thanks,
Lolyfe

The TT2's are a nice alternative to the Technics/Vestax TT's. The difference with the TT1's are a heavier tone arm and the pitch range.

Other good alternatives are the Gemini PT-2100/2400
Or the Omnitronics DD-3250/4250/5250 (5250 with main tempo!!!)

Omnitronic

Thy could u tell me where i can buy the omnitronic ? how much would they cost ? thanx

lolyfe said:
I want to buy an extra set of turntables for back up. Anyone got any feed back on the Numark TT2's? I don't want to spend a whole lot on back ups but want something decent incase of an emergency, or to take to the few house party's I do (people at those rarely respect your stuff).

Thanks,
Lolyfe
I have the Numark Pro TT-1's. They are great tables I have had them for a year and 4 months. My only complaints about the tables are the plastic parts in the tonarm assemlby (which on the TT-2 are all metal!), and the chassis resonation (also fixed on the TT-2). I have taken my tables to house parties and they are built tough and are very rugged. I like my TT-1's just as good as a pair of 1200 anyday.

Peace,
Jonathan.

Back