MP3 Plug In for DENON DN-D9000 is now Online!

D

DENON

OK Gang, The wait is over!

You can now burn up to 255 MP3 tracks at best quality sound of 320kbps for playback on our DN-D9000 dual CD player. You can even see the track name and track title in the display. -A world's first.

This Plug In is offered to all DN-D9000 owners free of charge.
You can install the Plug In's yourself within minutes on location. All you need is a PC with a burner and a blank .20-cent disc.

If you don't own a DN-D9000, why not?
Treat yourself to the most powerful dual CD player in the world for Xmas.
The DN-D9000 won two separate awards for "best dual player on the market".

For those of you, who currently own a DN-D9000, click on the link below to obtain the free Plug In's.

http://www.usa.denon.com/pro/dnd9000dl.asp

Enjoy the new features!

DENON said:

If you don't own a DN-D9000, why not?
Treat yourself to the most powerful dual CD player in the world for Xmas.
The DN-D9000 won two separate awards for "best dual player on the market".

damn fine plug!
:monkey:

I have heard reports of some CD players not being able to handle the processing power needed to play (some) VBR files. I'm guessing the Denon can crunch through the most demanding VBR files?

punosion said:
I have heard reports of some CD players not being able to handle the processing power needed to play (some) VBR files. I'm guessing the Denon can crunch through the most demanding VBR files?

punosion,

Yep, no problem with CBR or VBR.
We support the full bandwidth of 32~320kbps.

Hola

soy DJ. vivo en Villahermosa Tabasco México. tengo una DN-D9000 serie 2071503017 me interesa el plugins MP3 para la DN-D9000 ya que mi equipo no lee los MP3 me podrían informar como lo puedo conseguir o adquirir.

Gracias....

Last edited:
Back