Mixman DM2? I know it's just a toy, but

Has any one used it with Virtual DJ? After google-ing for a while I found some MIDI drivers and ordered one on ebay for about 20 bucks. Is it worth it and what all can you do with it?

I haven't tried it with VDJ, but I have used it with Traktor. It was the first MIDI controller I bought (and the reason I bought an Exponent). If you need any help setting it up and using DM2MIDI lemme know.

UPS man jus brought it to me today....im tryin to install the drivers that came with it but im havn problems

i always wanted that...i was a huge user of mixman till i learnt about REAL turntables..haha i would still use it as a controller. it looks pretty cool with its flashing lights. Let us know if you figure it out..

I got it to work with the garbage software it came with. It was fun for my 5 year old cousin.....Im tryin to get it to work with Virtual DJ with DM2MIDI but Im still havin problems configurin it...

Wow! I have one of these on my shelf collecting dust. My wife is a group fitness instructor and bought it to mix music for her classes, and I never thought to incorporate it into my set up. I'll be interested to hear if it's worth it.

Iight I jus got it workn with midi and ive been messn with it in FL studio for a while...i got buttons n stuff to work in virtual dj but i need help scratchin... I kno its possible because I saw it done in a video....I found the mappings for VDJ 3.4 but I have VDJ 3.0 (tried it wont work) and cant find 3.4 anywhere. Can anyone help?

datdamnamp said:
download the demo from the virtual DJ website, I am sure if you do a Google search you will find 5.0 floating somewhere on the net

Yea its easy to find the new ones...but the mappings I found on google only work with 3.4 it says.

...I found 3.4 and the new ones..its impossible to scratch over midi....all it does is make the scratch wheels work like jog wheels....but for 20 dollars it makes a decent controller

datdamnamp said:
You know you have to hold the center button down when you use the scratch ring, huh?!?!
Thats how you scratch with it

Yea.....but it doesn't work with VDJ only traktor....

Back