Mixer: NO signal in "Line" but CAN hear in headphones!

elgrayso

hello! please help!
I have a UREI 1601s mixer. It was working the other day but now when I plug my iPhone to test it (8th inch to RCA) it no longer works in Line 1 or Line 2. I can HEAR it in the headphones, but there is no visual signal lighting up. At first I thought it was the lights burnt out, but then I tried plugging it into Phono 1 and 2 and those DO work (except for the fact that its distorted as an iPhone is digital, not phono). The lights work and everything is normal with the Phono inputs.
Then I noticed when using the Line inputs, the Master volume does not change what I hear in my headphones (this remains the same whether headphones switch is set to Master OR Cue). I assume my problem is I enabled some sort of DJ preview mode where it is set to go to the headphones, but just not the master. Thus I'm able to hear the input, but not see it or have the Master volume affect it. However, if this was the case I would have assumed the Phono inputs would behave the same way.

Or maybe its broken??

I have messed with every switch and knob and cant figure this out. I have attached images of all the knobs and buttons.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY HELP!!

SOUNDCRAFT-UREI-1601S_f2.jpg

1601Eb.jpg

urei_1601-front_4.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

finally got it working. not sure what happened.
cant figure out how to delete the thread though!

Back