Juggle/Routine Videos

N

Neokinetik

http://files.filefront.com/Juggles__Routineszip/;4324026;;/fileinfo.html

there's 250 megs of vids I uploaded for yall, a lot of the links I got them from were down so I just uploaded them all...

they're all available for free from different places, so chances are you have some, but I hopefully the mods let me keep this link because I don't think the content's illegal...

the only juggles I couldn't find that I like a lot off the top of my head are: kentaro's 2001 and 2002 juggles (you can find them on the dmc vids somewhere), and rafik's high speed rocket juggle, which you can find at www.lordzoffitness.com in the media section (check out the other vids too, they're sick)

but yea, so yall better study these, and become amazing jugglers, and win dmc, or i'm gonna be upset that it took me like 6 hours to get his all together and uploaded, lol

enjoy, pz!

thank you very much for this **** dogg! amazing **** , i needa work on my juggling! PEACE!

-SKG

sweet man just started to learn juggling hopefully can get some inspiration from this shizzle :D

respect!

nice to see that you took all that time to put this together. its greatly appreciated. its people like you that make these type of forums great resources.

peace

thanks :) hope yall enjoy this stuff, all i want is a new batch of ill dj's to come and own up the scene, haha

pz!

Hey man i expected like 1 video or sumthing. this is awesome

you the man!

FIDS said:
respect!

nice to see that you took all that time to put this together. its greatly appreciated. its people like you that make these type of forums great resources.

peace

couldn't have said it better myself!

Thanks Neo :cool:

pz

nice one mate must have taken ages to upload.

im in a queue of like 90 people but im sure its worth it :D

thanks man

Ahhhh crazy! Thnks alot Neo..Ive been waiting to see 2nd and 3rd Worlds. Fist time ive seen Izoh's set freakin dope!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back