I need your help. This DJ Competition could literally change my life.

ZaneT

DJ/Producer
Hello!
So I've entered into this DJ competition that could offer me the opportunity to play my music to thousands of people live at a festival.
Unfortunately, they've put ALL CONTESTANTS through to a public vote, and now it's turned into a popularity contest! It just so happens there are some VERY popular, yet talentless DJs that have entered and are already populating the top 10.
So here I am, out of pure desperation, begging for your vote here on Reddit!
The winner of this competition gets to open the festival mainstage for the likes of Afrojack, Sub Focus, Rudimental, Tough Love, R3WIRE and many others; playing to tens of thousands of people. This could literally change my life.
Here's the link to the contest page. MTV Crashes Plymouth 2016
Obviously I don't want to force you to vote for me, so take a listen to my mixtape entry and decide if you like it first by all means. You can do this by clicking the red/pink box with my name (Zane T) and if you decide to help me out, you can find a check-list of all the DJ's names on the same page. Simply check my name (Zane T) and click vote!
I do produce my own music, and to be able to play it live to thousands of people would be the highlight of my life; a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Check out my soundcloud in my flair if you want to listen to my music!
Vote here: MTV Crashes Plymouth 2016

Thank You <3

Sorry for second bump today, but very excited to announce I'm sat somewhere in the top 9! Only a few more votes and I could win!!

Back