good records for juggling

DJ Ketch Fraze

i got all my techniques on lock, now i need to get my juggling skills up. if you know good records for juggling then lemme know. so far i got bionic booger breaks, animal crackers: vanilla haters, bully breaks 2, dirt style 10th aniversary. none of these has really felt like it fulfilled what i see people doing for juggling. granted i'm not that good at it, but for me i seem to like two different records better. i use one with drum patterns and another with like synth sounds. my best results have come from dj rafik's sucker punchin breaks and any record i have with drum patterns. and people need to stop postin about crabs. just freakin practice. it's not that hard. and also i just got some cailube and cleaner from turntablelab and that stuff works really well. i hadn't cleaned my faders in over a year and they had gotten super stiff. but they are butter now. anyway, any tips would be appriciated.

get another bionic booger breaks and do some street fighter juggles besides they got tons of juggling options on bionic boogers

hmmm, the first break on bully breaks 2 strikes me as a beat that would juggle dope, keep messing with that man, try some stuff with just letting the records play, but one being a beat behind, and throw the fader back and forth and stuff to get some weird patterns, and just think of drum beats, and force yourself to recreate them cleanly with juggling, that'll make you realize the techniques you need... my biggest advice is just to listen to juggles, I believe my compilation of juggle videos is still lingering around, I suggest studying them and biting techniques from them... it'll just click for you one day man, and you'll understand how it works, juggling's a mental thing, it's not like scratching... juggling has to be planned out, and composed, there's a lot more experimentation without any guidance or idea where it's going...

I might post up a juggle this weekend for you mang, and I can break it down for you, tho I'm not that great yet either

pz!

also try hee-haw and deluxe shampoo those two are pretty good too

the thing i do is instead of using the the side with the electro breaks i use the short drum chops in the scratch phrase section of the record

2 copies of d4l laffy taffy

very simple instrumental with lots of possibilities for juggling and all kinds of tricks

super horse breaks.

(its so dope record) is good for juggling.

Back