Get Your Free DJ Drop Here

skideg

DJs who want to get a drop from Kristinia Debarge (twitter.com/kristinia) - send your drop scripts to TeamEl_Illinois@Aol.com asap.

I'll start posting more e-mails if this thread starts getting any attention.
I've already hooked up a lot of DJs with drops from Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Ace Hood, Lil Jon, Lil Mama & others.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Get a drop from Fly Street Gang (twitter.com/flystreetgang) - flystreetgang@gmail.com

---------- Post added 12-08-2012 at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-04-2012 at 02:44 PM ----------

Drega (@DregaC) thebilzmusic@gmail.com

---------- Post added 12-14-2012 at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-08-2012 at 09:10 AM ----------

DJ Paul (Three 6 Mafia twitter.com/djpaulkom) - studiowork901@gmail.com

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten a drop back from any of these contacts? I've emailed every single one, most on the same day the contact info was posted, and I haven't received a single reply.

Just curious if anyone else has had luck... ?

The Moe - williambreed@yahoo.com
Infamous Sound - ismlteam@gmail.com
Crystal G - next2blowallstars@gmail.com
Gonzoe - bookgonzoe@gmail.com
---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Has anyone gotten a drop back from any of these contacts? I've emailed every single one, most on the same day the contact info was posted, and I haven't received a single reply.

Just curious if anyone else has had luck... ?
I don't personally send these e-mails anymore, but from my experience I can tell you gonna get your drops back like 1 out of 4 times when sending mails to ppl like Shawty Lo / DJ Paul. Unknown artists respond much more often. Just keep sending mails.

Btw, it's always a good idea to e-mail couple of lines with your bio, so the artists know that you're serious about your craft and deserve some attention. Otherwise your e-mails most likely will be ignored.

Last edited:
Rashad Morgan (twitter.com/rashadmorgan) - info@maddmoneyentertainment.com
Young Apollo - young2011apollo@gmail.com

Aaron DeJuan - doublea4djs@gmail.com
Rosco - roscocontact@gmail.com

Hurricane Chris - hurricanechrisdjdrops@gmail.com
Shock (@276shock) - foundation2build@yahoo.com

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-07-2013 at 04:13 AM ----------
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/skideg IF YOU WANT ME TO POST MORE CONTACTS!

GS Boyz - slizzgsboyz@gmail.com <--- send your scripts asap

---------- Post added 01-12-2013 at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-08-2013 at 11:45 AM ----------

Personally sent an e-mail to GS Boyz, they responded immediately.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Reks (@therealreks) - rekingsupreme@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back