gemin PT 2410's

J

jyang411

Have you guys seen these decks?...they look very cool with a nice blue see-through cover i've seen them going for 350 each at djbargains.com BTW,..though they mailed my packages to the wrong place... i still got a good deal by calling up each one of the places and telling them what each other company was offering me for the same equipment.. go to prodj.com and the mall area to check out all the different websites. OH well, i guess i have to go home soon to check out my new system huh?...

i got the pro TT plus,..and ihear they're in this chrome color..hehe..sounds intersting to me..i hope i like 'em. Alright..

oh, has anyone used the PT2400? how is it?..did i make the right choice by choosing numark over the gemini's?

for anyone who's wondering about gemini's mixers..uhm..they're alright... the faders are nothing special..the quality holds up... I put a little WD-40 inside my cheap fader to get a little less friction.. (DON'T DO IT!) it will attract alot of dust and cause bleeding..

luckily w/ my new stanton F..this shouldn't ever happen... not that i'll be stickin' any WD40..,
latez all-- good luck w/ all your spinning... i want to hear what you guys have to offer... btw.. yeah i'll try to get some of my music online once i've had a chance to try out my new set..
-jyang411

Back