A free mix I made, would like to check out

yellowaudi

I needed a 30 min mix for a contest and a demo, so for your listening pleasure I give you my latest work.

Let me know what you think. It's all over the place, but that's my style...diggin in the crates and makin it blend.

I loved the last one you did 'Got It For Cheap', that shizzle's in my car. This I thought was a little weak in comparison. However the last one didn't seem quite as 'on the fly' as this one did so I suppose it deserves it's due. Also the track selection was fantastic.

Thanks. I'm glad you liked that CD, we put a LOT of work into it!

This is basically a live recording, whereas that was multi-tracking for like 3 days straight :)

I'm not losing the gangsta side of me, I shoulda fit more in here. but I wanted to cover a lot, and I needed a 30min demo, so this is what to expect I guess. Randomness!

Thanks for listening!

when you say its for a demo?? whats the demo for?? if its for like a local mixing contest..then yeh its a pretty good mix n murge of tunes, does come across a tad premature with some of the cut outs but the ideas are tidy!! and it all flows quite nice, if you gunna multitrack it you might want to level some of the bass on some of the blends, but thats just me being picky!!

done a good job on digging though!!

little tip for doing these mixing comps, mark out your records, number them up so it is just a matter of dropping them with very little effort on the headphone mixing bit! but you probably know that!!

sorry just got to ray charles!!

you already tracked it!! lol

sweet!!

the only thing your missing is the jungle or drum n bass!!

there was a few bits which you could have run out a bit more with and as it does give it away that you have run it through acid or summit you probably should have done!! and if you do edit it down!! get some filtering on it, that would lift it a bit too!!

listen to this mix tape if you can get your hands on it.

http://www.ninjatune.net/ninja/release.php?id=163

proper mix up of tunes as you can see from the track listing, bit of everything in there!

Back