finding Bpm's

jjrythem

just curius because i know someone with a very nice CD Turntable and all u have to do is pop a CD in and it is able to find the Bpm's. I was woundering if there was any programs out there that would allow you to put in a CD and find the Bpm's.

virtualDJ has a BPM counter in it.......but i own a pair of numark cdx's and i will tell u the BPM are not always right.......they are pretty much on the money on real cd's but on mp3's u d/l they are thrown off by whatever reason sometimes its because people rip the songs at a lower kbps and remixed songs that have a unsteady beat can be thrown off.....but i guess that will get u a decent starting point for the bpm but nothing beats just manually counting.....

If u wanna b a succesful DJ I advise u 2 not use BPM at the start. In this way u will never learn the basics of what a DJ really means. A DJ is creative and succesful when he can mix everything in to anything !
I'm an allround URBAN DJ, but its hard 2 find a steady spot 2 show peeps ur skillz. But believe me, DJ'ing do u have 2 do with ur hearing and feeling, and not with BPM mixin.

Thats my opinion..

you can get mixmiester, that will read bpm, but yeh like you man said, you wanna learn how to mix without!!

Back