Ecler Evo-5

Carnage

Back with a Boom Clap
Anyone have info on this?

Ecler will reveal a new mixer at the Musik Messe that promises to turn into the perfect tool for analog and digital mixing, music production and live performances.

http://www.eclerusa.com

Sure don't. Just what you already mentioned above. I am interested to see it and read about it. But I don't see how it will compare to the Pioneer DJM-800 as far as functionality, availability, design and price. But we shall see..

I know of someone who is sponsored by Ecler and he say's that it's huge and a bit impractical and he'd stick to his Nuo-5 because of that reason. He's was a touch vague on details, I sent him a message about Effects, Midi and the Firewire card, I'll let you know when he gets back to me.

HTFR have put huge price tag on this though for when its released!!!!

it not only looks like a dj mixer but its supposed to serve as a digital mixer too for your computer, i also saw that it had midi input and output for controlling software its also a soundcard lol (i wonder how much its goin to cost)

Last edited by a moderator:
They've actually taken the price off now but in the Uk HTFR had them for just over £1500.

The midi stuff isnt new in Dj mixers but I want to know what midi capabilities it has.

hey guys! long time no see!

The EVO5 is finally becoming a reality! I have received the first one in North America, its a sweet mixer! Final price has been set at $1,899.95 MAP (in the US at least), which is a REALLY good price for what you're getting!

Theres a new video and demo on the site www.evobyecler.com

check it out! Any questions, let me know!

-Jon
www.eclerusa.com

Back