d-lusion MJ Studio!

C

crew

Hi there!

We hope you guys have checked the MJ Studio review featured in the articles section since a few weeks.

This program is very cool. We would like to know what is your feeling about this program, and what comments you would have etc..

By the way, there are still 2 copies given away every month! 2 Winners will be picked from our registered board members on may 1st.

Post your comments here

Actually, we are going to review "DRUM STATION" by d-lusion soon. Stay tuned!

I've been using MJ Studio about a month and damn! It just kicks ass i've made several mixin CD with it!

GOOO D-LUSION!

P.S. btw will you post some articles about Rubber Duck (the best bass makin program) ?

------------------
deedjAyzA

IMHO, VTT still takes it... MJ feels more like mixing CD's... which again, IMO, is whack as American DJ tables. Im currently spinning wax and MP3's at the same time... there is no way I could do this with MJ Studio (maybe the full version works ALOT better?). 1200's and pretty much an good mixer with a laptop and thousands of MP3's... the possibilities are endless. Just remember that Stickee was one of the first.. ha ha (i think) lol.

------------------
One Love, Stickee

One good thing in VTT is that u can mix more than one mp3 at a time :)
P.S. The full version is the same as like the demo but without the annoying "Yo gimme somthin to dance to" :)

------------------
deedjAyzA

ahhhh... so VTT is still the best. Thats what I thought. I think using VTT with an EXTERNAL MIXER will be the wave of the future. Everyone will be trying to mix.

------------------
One Love, Stickee

Hmm as much as I love computer and all what's related to it, I still prefer the real thing. Turntable PoWa!!! :)

Peace
Dj Thy

Mmmmmmm... This sofwere is Cool !
I was worked with him with pleasure.
Just want to "taste It" DRUM Station from d-lusion.
Meybe it will be nice program for making new and cool drum samples.
Good Luck to d-lusion TEAM ! :) :) :)

Regards...

------------------
DJ_Tisho from Bulgaria
-----------------------
http://BravoFM.com
DJ_Tisho@ABV.bg

We'll probably review some othersoftware mixers and synthesizers soon. If there is one you like in particular, post a message.
Take care

mj studio

i just started using mj studio and allready i've made some great mixes. if you want to hear one of them (my first) surf to mycaster.com and go to techno and look for brecht2000

greeting brecht

ps if you have some tips and trics for mj studio to make perfect mixes , send them to brecht2000@winbox.com

thanks

reply...

that's my entyre problem: i don't know the exact URL...

Isn't it your site / music? how comes you don't know the URL?

Also... I was wondering if you like MJ Studio a lot... Is there anything bad in the program?

well the url from the site to start up my radio is one at mycaster.com so i don't really know the url...

and eh i use mj studio every day for an hour or 2 so its a really great proggie...
:-)

I wentto mycaster.com and did a search ("brecht2000"), there was no result... Is mycaster working only in "realtime"? I mean will you be listed there if you are not currently broadcasting?

mycaster only works when i'm online so you'll have to be lucky to hear my radio

Back