d-lusion MJ Studio!

Hi guys, I think they did a great job with Mj Studio... has allot of features that Vtt is missing, example better bpm reader, also Vtt sounds a bit off... But then again Vtt has allot more features that Mj is missing like the short keys for wavs, and having more then two channels,, also i have also been trying Bpm studio it uses winamp format, its not bad but its also missing those features... well the point iam making is cant someone come up with one with all these features ,,like team up or something =) ,,, those are just ideas i know most djs like using diff programs to there own sytle .. Also anyone know a good mixing online broad cast program out there?
thank =)

icq me @ 29661257
or email me dj_sky__@hotmail.com

Actually DJ Sky, onlineDJ.com has connections at D-Lusion (who are making MJ studio and other progz), so if you have suggestions do not hesitate to speak. Post on the board for that.

Nice to see you here by the way. The site has been recently launched, it is nice to see it taking off. The goal is to see people coming here everyday to discuss and enjoy the user friendly site we are bringing here.

Take care

Back