cross fader question

DJ Knox

I picked up DJing about 3 years ago. I have recently just gotten serious about it now that I have some experience in knowing how to mix. It's time for my mixer to get a new cross fader and maybe even volume faders. The mixer I have now is a Korg KM2 Kaoss 2 channel mixer. Is there any specific type of fader I need to get? what would be recomended? I am mixing all different types of music. Learing how to scratch a little bit now that I picked up the new Technics SL DZ-1200 turntables. any help??

Last edited:
http://www.korg.com//gear/info.asp?a_prod_no=XFKM2&category_id=2

go there!!

you would just probably need to get the same replacement fader as the one in it!! go to local dealer and say what mixer you got and order a replacement!

ive never actualy used one so i couldnt say how good it is for more technical stuff like scratching etc, really depends on the cut in of the fader, if you looking to get a new mixer, obviously depending on your budget, look to the technics dmc standard mixer, they have some of the best eqs on them for some killer eq effects, vestax 05/05 would also be on a level for scratching,

Back