continuous scratch tone recomendations

S

sshock1

Im looking for a record that is 100% scratch-proof continuous tones (or at least the closest thing to it).

DO you know what i'm talking about?
You know the "beep" scratch? I'm looking for a record with "beeeeeeeeep" lasting for at least 2-3 minutes so that no matter how fast i backspin it won't skip off.

I also like the continuous distortion guitar noise.

I think one of Dj swamp's "Skip-proof scratch tools" would be good, but i heard some of the skipless parts are just like "ahh fresh beep" over and over again. That's not what i'm looking for.

IF you know what i'm talking about, please give me some info and recomendations.. the more detailed the better.

I'd also like it to include some good bass tones too.

thanks,

music

Last edited by a moderator:
loads scratch sample records have a skipless tone right at the end of the record!

needle thrashes, ultimate scratch weapons, dirt style

I'm almost positive that the dirtstyle called battle breaks has a tone like that as well as other tones. I'm not 100% sure so don't take my word on it.

^^ Yeah, Battle Breaks has 3 tones, I think...its one of the earlier Dirt Style records. Check it out...

^^ Yeah, Battle Breaks has 3 tones, I think...its one of the earlier Dirt Style records. Check it out...

"the bastard language tour" record has alot of tones on it

video game breaks may have what you need even though there not really tones

TOns of tones by DJ swap

over 100 diff tones all on locked grooves

Great record

Just try to be accurate when placing the needle cuz theres soo many tones

Back