Connecting cables turntable audio interface

So i got this:quad_capture_front-rear619.jpg and this:spro_vtb-1.jpg

And I want to buy this:str8-150-angle-lg.jpg

I don't have any experiance with setting it all up, so anybody who provides me this information will get 1 Like on their post, i promise.

Im going to use it to sample records, into my computer since I'm working in Reason. A perfect solution would be if i could record it directly into Reasons sequencer as an audio track.

Does this setup work straight out of the box? Do i need any other devices, like another amp? the one i got now is a mic preamp. Or do the Stanton have a preamp already.. if so, and i only need to plug it in my roland interface, how do i hook it up? Also, should i have a mixer for my turntable use, is it necessary?

I want a clean sound quality, and after reading up i'm certain this setup is going to workout just fine, with some help from the forum.

this will not work straight out of the box, mainly because you will need a phono preamp in the chain, to add the RIAA equalisation curve.

There at\re many phono preamps to choose from, and many others here know far more about them than i do, so I will leave suggestions to others who actually have the equipment (I do not need a phono preamp as my setup already includes one)

Thanks man!

What about this one? Technolink TC-740A .. it seems useful as it also can sample from any sources with aux output.. say im watching a dvd and i want to sample something from the score, thats beautiful.. just bring the Technolink TC-740A by a voila

Last edited:
Back