cases

J

jyang411

I have a question about turtable, mixer cases.. I know Odyssey makes quality cases, and gemini's are so-so.. Does anyone know about Grundorf and their cases?

Also, what do you think is better, single TT cases or DJ coffins? I think i personally like the appearance of separate cases, and the practicality is about dead even, because the separates can be stacked, and moved around, whilst the single case can carry your whole set.

Gimme your thoughts--

jyang411

btw, has anyone had trouble getting numark's TT1 to fit the standard case b/c of it's rounded corners?...

i can answer ur second question: SINGLE!, may cost more but believe me u don't wanna carry 2x TTs (22~ KILO) + Mixer (few more, depends on ur mixer) + the weight of the case
and it's a big case we're talking about, not very easy to carry
go single!

I totally agree with Angelic. Go single man. Its much easier on ur back ! What happens if u have take just one table with u ? With singles u can arrange ur setup just the way u want it

Cases

What can you do to make your case stabel and you don't have any vibrations on your drives (I want to make them myself)

You can mail me also on vexation@regio.be

Try using bubble wrap sheets. Works real nice ! Thermocol would work too !

Back