Can you simulate scratching in FL Studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit-- Offensive quote removed.

Yo dear homophobe, i just gave him an option, wave traveller is also one of the options but no need to respond like this, and maybe you could give him a little explanation or example considering his question "how?".

Last edited by a moderator:
He needs more than help.

On scratching, why not just have a dj scratch the phrase, word etc. for you. All this generic scratching sounds bad and there are plenty of people here that can help you out. Everyone wants to scratch but nobody wants to buy a turntable and learn how anymore.

this dudes hilarious!!
but OP you can also use gross beat to achieve a turntable scratch effect, probably not as good as the fruity scratcher though

thats why you spelled famous wrong in your name right? cuz you're a pro? where's your money mr. pro?
And yea dak this is a shit place because there's too many idiots who post here having no skill or talent claiming their songs are great with no effort. and then on top of that people listen and comment on the total crap posted.

Last edited:
I did some light scratching on this hook from our tutorial site, you can hear it around the 1:30 mark towards the end of the hook. I cant remember the plugin name but there was an actual little DJ plugin Fl studio had and I just recorded them with those, I think the final product worked out well.

This thread has been edited due to offensive content/TOS violations, and the respective parties are in the process of being warned or banned. The thread will now be locked. It is unfortunate that the OP couldn't get some simple answers to his question without an out-of-bounds flame war and an anti-Semitic video post. If you have expressed problems with FP, its content, or the moderation thereof, I suggest you look in the mirror, as you may be part of the problem...

GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back