Best Acapella Database

Evangelist

This is simply a post to find out what is the Acapella database of choice. There has to be a more sufficient one then what I am currently using. Any links are greatly appreciated :cheers:

I am a radio show host looking for music to play and people to interview but can't make a tread for this

stompin-scouse.co.uk has some decent ones if your in to your uk hardcore and bounce pellas they have got some standard chart pellas as well but its a 25posts before download rule

Seriously guys. Recording off YouTube is pathetic. If you're happy to have really poor quality music go for it, but no one who cares what their music sounds like ever would.

and discussing p2p is a great way to get banned

youtube audio quality since 2014 and if a video was uploaded before then, if it had a higher bitrate youtube would give it the highest bitrate it could go.

mono at 1080p is 128kbps.stereo is 384 kbps.
surround is 512kbps.

i'm working with artists / labels, sometime you can ask recording labels to send you an acapella (good quality), and you can pay a little amount for it. Now the single vinyle are so rare with the instrumental and the acap :(

Back