backround beatz?

T

Turn-Tablez

were can i d-load backround beats for mj-studio?.... and/or a a drum beat mixer.. i mainly use mj so i want to mix wit that then take the *.wav file and add drum/bass/piano ect. thanx

Well you can record WAV by plugging a hardware mixer to your computer with bass / piano / guitars plugged to the mixer... and record "really" what you want

or you can buy Sample CDs... Go to any music store and you will be able to order sample cds with drums, basses, whatever... Be caarefuls ome of these have "instruments" for samplers.. what you want to get is "Straight AUDIO" sample cds

You may also want to learn how to use Cubase VST 5 or another sequencer, which will enable you to much more than MJ studio if you want to mix music tracks together.. If you are not too much into composing music, a product such as ACID 2.0 would be good.

good luck

What im really into is scracthing and mj studio isnt very reallistic... otsjuke's scracthing is great but i only have the demo so i cant record any of my songs, also the recording part is hard do you know any software that has that quality scrachting i.e. or where i can get the full version of otsjuke (preferably *free*)

thanx,

DJTurnTablez

Turn-Tablez said:
... otsjuke's scracthing is great but i only have the demo so i cant record any of my songs

why don't you buy the full version? Is it expensive? I am sure it would be worth buying it because you seem to love this program.

Just a thought

On:
http://www.buzztrack.com
You'll find links to some great sample sites.
I believe you can find drumsamples amongst them.

Also that's where you can get "Buzz" a freewave Digital Composer. Not bad. I use it.
It has got some "Scratch" devices wich are OK.

Back