The 10 Highest Paid Djs Of Today

Like I said, any of those dudes on that list with just 2 1200s and no computer bullshit would be lost..... if they even knew what a 1200 was at this time(let alone a record) since all these assholes use are these little playschool devices

I believe I must disagree with you on this, because what we see now is the natural technological evolution of we had back there. They may not know how to Dj on those old devices, but I'm pretty sure that if you give them the opportunity to learn how to use it, they'll do it in no time.

Like I said, any of those dudes on that list with just 2 1200s and no computer bullshit would be lost..... if they even knew what a 1200 was at this time(let alone a record) since all these assholes use are these little playschool devices
Most of these guys have been around a while, and beleive it or not were pretty nice on turntables before computers. Deadmau5 and Pauly D keep turntables in their current setups. I'm sure most others on that list do as well. Pauly D is a hip hop DJ for the most part.

And yeah, they take 2 records and mix them together into something new as well. Seems like your issue is with the music they play more than what they're doing. Beyond the music they play they're doing the exact same thing a hip hop DJ would do.

Last edited:
Seems the diehard hip hop fanatics in this thread have a really big stick up their ass lol

You cant compare hip hop and dance music DJ's and say that one is truely better than the other, DJing hip hop and dance music is two completely different styles, some EDM Dj's do things better than hip hop djs and vice versa.

Back