• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
Round2TrapArenabracket-1.jpg

boodabeats

Benny Berg

Last edited:
Tight battle! Budda's beat was longer, so I look at them different. Budda had the crazy drop, Benny kept it movin. Both tight beats though!

I thought we get to change the beat up ? I wanna use this beat all the way Stomp was just my opening ...This is the beat I wanna use Trap 416 by Benny@Brigadaent on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

^^^Just posted it.

U the man Homie !! And good luck in round 2 !!!

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Tight battle! Budda's beat was longer, so I look at them different. Budda had the crazy drop, Benny kept it movin. Both tight beats though!

I wish u waited to hear the new beat I jus posted ...

Last edited:
Tough one, both beats could've used less harsh mixes, but I'm gonna go with booda on this one, Bergs had crazy energy but seemed a little bit out of control. Booda just kept it tighter to me

Ive been a fan of this site for a while been viewing battles ......but when I heard Bennys beat I had to vote real talk !

Ive been a fan of this site for a while been viewing battles ......but when I heard Bennys beat I had to vote real talk !

hahah me 2 thats hilarious but ive been a Fan of XSEntry for a min still I voted for him too ... Bergs track is off the meter !!

Ohh My Goodness Berg has Rick Ross heard this or Wacka Flacka ? If i had the connect I would jump on it !!!

Best beat ive heard thus far Berg .......bood brought it to great job both of you !!

Great beats Benny was more advanced I cant wait to be able to post my Music soon for u guys to hear and comment !

Back