YUNG DIEZEL VS. kahliljn ...... VOTE !!!!!!!!!

WHO THE HOTTER RAPPER?????

• Total voters
i say kahlil prolly got u with the production/quality right now, but i think diezel has more potential in the long run, like if you polished your flow some and got more confident on the mic (douchebag swag status) youd be a tight rapper

vote goes to my nucca diezel
sorry kalil urs was tight too just felt like diezels had more "character" plus its early in the morning and i dont give a fuuuuuu

since W.A.I.S. gave contructive crit, I will too:

Diesel. It was a close one tho, but diesel.

i played Y.D'z and was thinkin it was probly gonna be a WIN, but I liked the second one better at Gotta vote for K on this one tho. nice battle, im high as a mofo just woke up lol

Yo diesel..did you do productiong on the new Maybach Music Mixtape? Also a joint on torch mixtape? there is a guy yung Diesel with production credits..idk, thought that was you..

I like both yall niggas. Went with Yung Diezel......because he is so pissed he have to change his jeans.

Last edited:
Diezel.... this battle actually shows me that you guys are humans not trolls lol.... homie said he need some extra jeans....

Very close. Went with kahliln...but only just...

i think young diezel has better swag. on another day i could vote differently

since W.A.I.S. gave contructive crit, I will too:

Really constructive :D

^^^ lol i know..

i was expectin some constructive stuff, but since he voted for me , it dont matter lol.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Yo diesel..did you do productiong on the new Maybach Music Mixtape? Also a joint on torch mixtape? there is a guy yung Diesel with production credits..idk, thought that was you..

can u post links to those mixtapes??

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

if i made a thread askin niggas on here to vote who song better, i would win :) .

if u want u can still do the challenge, so we can end this once and for all, and have proof based on the battle winner outcome. :cheers:

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361418 :cheers:

How the hell you a rapper with no swag

KHALIL SAID ^^^^^

OUTCOME>>>>

i think young diezel has better swag. on another day i could vote differently

vote goes to my nucca diezel
sorry kalil urs was tight too just felt like diezels had more "character"

Nigga got 2 dudes to say that ear drum masacre was tight on a lil wayne forum now he thinks he's ready to be a rapper. you killing me homie:cry::cry:

Hes not hating your actually WAC. That is a fact. You cant call me a hater for saying you smell like shyt, when you smell like shyt..lol

I wouldn't even waist my time battling you that would be the equivilant of me taking ten steps backwards. I couldn't grow or learn anything from that battle except how not to rap.

Ill give you a game plan. 1. Go study your craft, floe, delivery, and lyrics. 2. Go make some more music. 3. Let me hear it and ill decide if your worthy enough for my time.:)

KHALIL SAID ^^^^^

OUTCOME>>>>

I like both yall niggas. Went with Yung Diezel......because he is so pissed he have to change his jeans.

Diezel for sure

Ill give you a game plan. 1. Go study your craft, floe, delivery, and lyrics. 2. Go make some more music. 3. Let me hear it and ill decide if your worthy enough for my time.:)

KHALIL SAID ^^^^^

OUTCOME>>>>

Young diesel reason better flow

At first you failed at music but now you just fail at life for posting that shyt and taking yourself serious as a artist. You dont have to live in shame any longer just kill yourself now:cheers:

Here you go lil homie www.howtorap.com. I find it hard to take bussiness advice from a nicca who sounds like 50 tyson/willow smith on a track.

You make lil B sound like Hov.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

lol..Boy ill beat that ass like a hardheaded stepchild.

It would be in your best interest to give up hip hop. Your waisting alot of your youth chasing hoop dreams and you cant even hoop.

You saw, you came, and got conquered. Its just not your cup of tea. You might be a good side kick to someone who can actually rap, you know like a hype man or member of an entourage. But seriously leave the music to the big boys. K
:cheers:

KHALIL SAID ^^^^^

I SAID >>>>

LOL, i think u should take your own advice.
damn , irony is a bittch aint it :) :cheers: :cry: :rofl::smokinFP:

You saw, you came, and got conquered.

KHALIL SAID ^^^^^

I SAID >>>>
You saw, you came, and got conquered.

I AGREE WITH YOU THERE :cheers:
NOW I DONT WANNA HEAR ANY MORE SHIT FROM U MY FRIEND :)

I JUST OWNED YOUR LIFE, AND SONNED YOUR ASS.

HAVE A NICE DAY FAM :) :cheers:

Man this nigga is lame as fuyck..lol..Nicca you can have this battle. For one I never agreed to this battle, second how the hell you gon pick my song to battle with? Get your goofy as on..lol

Then you had the nerve to vote on your own shyt three times, and you would have done it more but the new account you created didn't let you vote because you didn't have enough votes.. So you just left a comment instead:cry:. What a lame you are. Dummy we can see who voted and we know you go buy three or four different names on this site...lol

Man this nigga is lame as fuyck..lol..Nicca you can have this battle. For one I never agreed to this battle, second how the hell you gon pick my song to battle with? Get your goofy as on..lol

Then you had the nerve to vote on your own shyt three times, and you would have done it more but the new account you created didn't let you vote because you didn't have enough votes.. So you just left a comment instead:cry:. What a lame you are. Dummy we can see who voted and we know you go buy three or four different names on this site...lol

nah, it was a blowout nigga,

a fucckin landslide,

and u mad :cheers:
smh, a verteran go beat by a novice :cry:

Last edited:
Deizel.

Idk if was cuz his mixing was good so it just sounded better overall but I'd definatly rather have deizel on tracks.

Btw, stop pickin wack beats.

They are so fuvkin random. All your beats are goofy samples.

To put it best, I would have NEVER heard wayne rappin on any of the beats you pick.

Back