Youtube RAP Competition! INFO!!! 200 Dollar Prize!

Hey Everyone!
I am going to keep this short!

In 2 months J.F.K. The Movement will be holding a Youtube Rap Competition!
Contestants will have the chance to pick their own instrumental or beat they would like to rap over. And at the end of a 4 week period the winner will be announced.
The FIRST 2 WEEKS will consist of a sign up or registration period.
Basically: You go on the "J.F.K. The Movement" facebook page and leave a comment or message letting us know that you are taking part in the compition.
You will also have to LIKE the page! That means the total time period is, yes, 6 weeks.
The winner will be recieving 200 dollars and publicity. So to say

RULES and REGULATION!
1) Contestants must go to the J.F.K. The Movement facebook page, like and leave a message or comment informing us that they would like to participate.
2) All raps must be original and not plagerized or taken from any other source but you own imagination! WRITE YOUR OWN STUFF
3) All raps must be at least 32 bars in length!
4) Videos must be uploaded with "J.F.K. The Movement Rap Competion" in the title. And the videos must also be taged as such

And that's about it!
The competition does not start for another month! Due to travel. So this is just a Heads up for the Future Producers family.

So if you have any questions, find us on the facebook page or just comment here.
God Bless

and here is some bars to keep you company-
-------------------------------------------
its been so long...so very long since I've hoped up on these pads and wrote a track
i forgot how to do circuits, I'm seeing rats
they in need of healing haha, i just wrote that now, this second while we were talking.
In a room with no lights, I'm seeing haunted
Drawing davinci with a 4 by 5 my thoughts are bleeding i gotta practice, cause these wack niggas spitting shit and I cant stand it
I got stand ups in empty rooms i hear um laughing
Till I pull a scary, Theres no redemption
damn theres no redemption for a sinner SO I sin up!
I gotta qouta to fill like tupac resurectted with a 40 clip illuminati, five 0, and a cup of hen mixed with soda haha, and they thought Kendrick Lamar was on some shit
but they most of not heard of me yet oh shit but they did!
Kennedy in a drop top, shit I got my top droped all over some truthful shit
now I'm hearing rappers saying they the truth and shit!
I believe um...they the truth for shit!
M.O.A. Wise

Any 2nd place prize? ;)

At the moment, no. But that may or may not change in the coming month. We are funding this ourselves so, it's just a start.
2nd and 3rd place will be announced though. But as for, if prizes are to be givin out to those contestants, we were not planning on it for the first round.

These competitions will occur every few months, depending on the reach.
Hope that answered your question :-)

Totally. Once I get home I'll put together a rap. Post it up! Gunna THROW DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! ;)

Thanks!
DJ WHRR

Totally. Once I get home I'll put together a rap. Post it up! Gunna THROW DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! ;)

Thanks!
DJ WHRR

:)
Alright cool. I just put a post up on the facebook page refering to the compition. Go check it out.
An official video explaining the rules and regulations comes out in 4 weeks ;)

Back