Who remakes beats here?

T

Thee3ternal

I suggested a while back to Bandcoach that we should have a section for remaking beats, and he told me to post them here :rolleyes:

So anyways I remake beats from time to time, it's great practice and TBH sometimes you go through luls where you're just not feeling too creative.

I'm there right now, so I figured what better way to learn, and keep my skills sharp than to remake a beat I've had my eye on for a while now.

So I made this thread to kind of hold myself accountable, and I'm also planning on posting gradual updates as the beat comes together, I'll also be open to any criticism/critique as well as questions.

The beat I choose:

I feel it's in my skill range but also will be a little challenging.

Here's one that I made a few years back, and I recommend to any beginner's as it's kind of simple and a classic:

Sorry if it doesn't do justice as I only have the WAV now and can't go back and tweak more, and by easy I mean that took me about 7-8 hours from start to finish, so don't get discouraged.

Anyways, let's go...

Really? You didn't like My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy at all?

Sick album bro, I tried remaking Devil In A New Dress a while back, didn't go so well.

I might do this one soon:

Kid Ink- Show Me (produced by DJ Mustard)

I remade Show me just cause the song was stuck in my head. The main sound is a little off but everything else is perfect!!!!:cool:
This is the Song

And this my remake

Back