SJ vs IMMATURE PRODUCERS ON THE FLIP THIS SECTION

S

SCWbeats

Ok first i say "immature producers" thats not directed at everybody just the a few producers who was acting really immature on my thread.
They got the chance to all sign up by the 28th.
Beats have to be before the 4th.
We will need a mod to choose a sample for us to battle with.
Lets see who talks to much....

It makes no sence posting a new beat battle on a flip this thread thats why your immature either we battle or we dont. Simple! snm you in or you bi*ching out?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

K, u post your flip wherever you like. You opened the challenge to any sample HERE, I posted a sample, you got scared and wanted a new 1. Aint happenin. Make the flip or u lose, O BTW, Im postin my flip HERE where the audience is so we can all laugh at you 2gether LMAO

Correct yourself i said we battle on a flip this page. You posted a youtube video you lame lol a youtube video ha either we battle or we dont this is the battle section for a reason. so fat boy its up to you lmao

lol like i said some love n some hate.... get over it the flip wasnt the greatest though stop being immature this is just getting me more plays/followers on soundcloud :-)

Any of you think you are better than me find a sample & i will demolish you thats a fact.

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

Back