Sample battle anyone?

JamesyDame

alright it seems not alot is going on here...
and I'd want to have a sample battle!
If there are enough people keen, I'll pick a sample that has more than one loop and chop in it. Also a drum break if you wish so we all using the same drums. Someone else could pick too, but im guessing consensus would be needed as some may not be feeling the sample. I would allow vst effects, plugins, and mastering, but not other samples. vsts/soundfonts could be used for bass. feedback, anyone keen?

both of them are dope samples. so for the breaks...? we have to incorporate the breaks and the sample...? i cant use my own drums..?

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

i was thinking the second sample, i like that one better, but its watever. im starting now

Last edited:
ok, cool im starting now

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

you still in this???

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

heres what i came up with...its not much but hey i tryed. check out the middle section tho

DivShare File - break time.mp3

---------- Post added 01-15-2011 at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-14-2011 at 05:59 PM ----------

when u post your flip lets do the other sample next

Last edited:
yea im done i posted mine already, check the link a couple messages up..

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

lets do the other sample next....you down?

Last edited:
nice flip, yea youtube sucks u should check out divshare.com its easier to upload songs. lets do the other sample u had

Is this battle still on? I am new. Can i use mine drum kit? And i choose for first sample.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Ok. I just uploaded my filp using my drum kit. Could be more polished, but hey :p
I also put a bit of BIGGIE's juicy flavor ;)
Hope u like it.Enjoy.
soundcloud.com/mich3000/let-me-make-love-to-you-beat-with-biggies-juicy-flavor

divshare, whats it like my man??

yeah sure mich3000.. I'm not really feeling the 2nd sample though.. u pick one

Are u talking about mine already uploaded one or about sample?
i already chose first one (Lamont Dozier) u posted.
i use soundcloud. here is my flip

soundcloud.com/mich3000/beat-biggys-juice

Back